- Mission conforms with local laws and regulations.
- The mission was planned in accordance with the guidelines set forth in the Plan section.
- The mission passed the DeltaQuad Mission Validator
- Altitudes verified across terrain height.
- The mission path is free of obstructions for at least 100 meters in each horizontal direction.
- VTOL Takeoff and VTOL Land items correctly applied.
- Takeoff and land site is clear of obstacles and structures higher than transition altitude.
- The approach path for landing is set so that the vehicle points into the wind, or the wind conditions do not exceed 12kph.
- The vehicle does not exceed the scheduled maintenance or preventive maintenance cycles.
- The airframe conforms with all local rules and regulations and is permitted to fly the intended mission.
- The propellers are mounted in the correct position, orientation and direction as specified in the Assembly section.
Visual inspection for damage, dirt, correctly mounted and securely fastened:
Before closing canopy
- Flight battery - Securely attached, connector fully joined.
- Telemetry - Attached and working.
- Flight controller - Securely attached and cables fully inserted.
- SD-card installed.
- Aileron linkage - Properly secured without slop or play.
- Payload sits within the payload bay and does not exceed 1kg.
- Components inside the fuselage are securely fastened and cannot move during flight.
After closing canopy
- Canopy secured (click heard when pushing down)
- Canopy sits flush with the fuselage (not obstructions under the canopy)
- VTOL modules and wing joiners properly secured with lock pins down.
- Weather conditions and mission within tolerances.
- The vehicle is pointing into the wind.
- No warnings on GCS.
- The wing servos are powered (try to move the ailerons (elevons) and feel resistance from the servo).
- Vehicles current physical orientation matches the heading observed on GCS.
- Battery capacity sufficient for vehicle and GCS.
- Safety features are set correctly.
- GPS lock is stable with at least 10 registered satellites.
- Mission uploaded and downloaded to verify.